Compliments and complaints
Royal Perth Hospital is committed to providing high quality health care and we would like you to tell us what we have done well or how we can improve the services we provide.
There are a number of ways you can provide us with valuable feedback on your health care experience (PDF 140KB):
- Talk to a staff member or manager of the hospital.
- Ask staff to give you a feedback form to complete on paper; or online via the contact us form. Please select compliment or complaint under enquiry category.
- Leave a note in one of our suggestion boxes.
- Contact the Consumer Engagement department on (08) 9224 1637 or RPBG.Feedback@health.wa.gov.au.
- Complete a survey following your discharge.
- Share your story on the Patient Opinion website (external site).
Your feedback is important to us, so please take the time to let us know how we can improve; if you received exceptional treatment; or if you have any general comments about your visit.
Complaints for reporting misconduct (staff or public), breaches of the WA Health Code of Conduct and other kinds of unacceptable behaviour can be raised, investigated, and where appropriate, action taken. WA Health can be contacted via email@example.com or on (08) 9222 2014.
Further information relating to the reporting of misconduct can be accessed at the Corruption and Crime Commission (external site) or Public Sector Commission (external site).
Phone: (08) 9224 1637
Post: Consumer Engagement Unit
Royal Perth Bentley Group
PO Box X2213 GPO Perth
Perth WA 6847